A little journal of my adventures in gardening, cooking and other constructive projects.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Forgotten update

(Pics from 12 Jun)
Mom finally got me to find homes for my remaining babies.  I put them into these containers here:

Top to bottom:  Calendula, basil, chamomile, more basil, one dill plant, more basil.

Top to bottom:  Marigolds, calendula, chamomile, calendula, marigolds.

Salad's doing pretty well!

Zucchini

Butternut: looks a little sad...

Peas!  They're back!
 

Tomatoes are just thriving!

Broccoli, too!
  

Irish moss starting to look a little sad...

Spinach: ready to harvest as "baby" spinach.   I actually took a nice little basketful of spinach and mesclun over to Myro's place on Tuesday.  It was delicious :)

Mesclun in 3x6 bed:
  

3x6 bed:

3x16 bed:


No comments:

Post a Comment