A little journal of my adventures in gardening, cooking and other constructive projects.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June!

I can't believe it's June already!  Time sure goes by quickly when unemployed--I mean, when having fun!  I am actually employed, there just isn't consistent work right now--HEY LOOK A BIRDIE!


Here are some shots of the vegetable garden:

Broccoli:  One corner plant seemed to have a few snips in it.  I guess a crafty bird managed to peck at it from the edge of the net!
 

Carrots
 

Spinach: starting to show true leaves

Lettuces/Mesclun:

Oregano: not thriving, but coming along...

Zucchini: prominent flower buds on both plants!
 
Nasturtium:


Butternut squash:

Peas!
 

Chamomile:

Genovese Basil: most are beginning to show their third set of true leaves, which means--PINCHY TIME!


No comments:

Post a Comment