A little journal of my adventures in gardening, cooking and other constructive projects.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Pizza Party!

Was supposed to have a pizza and gardening party on Saturday, but because of the rain and lack of attendees, Myro and I just made pizzas.  HOMEMADE PIZZAS!

Dough instructions from this blog here.  I didn't have "instant yeast" so I used my "active dry yeast" in the same amount.  Put them in the fridge overnight.

 

Stretch dough into shape.  I did this pretty badly.  Sprinkle cornmeal on pan.  Lay dough on pan.  Spread with pizza sauce.



Put on toppings.  Here I've used basil leaves, pepperoni and stretched mozzarella.  Oh, a note about the pepperoni below...



Microwaved pepperoni to absorb excess fat and moisture.



Baked at 450F for about 15 min.

 

So thin!

 

Delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment